COGHLANS FIRE DISC SINGLE
Coghlan’s Fire Discs are an ideal fuel source starting campfires or wood stoves. Made of cedar and highly refined wax, they are designed to light easily and to burn hot. Since most meals take less than 30 minutes to cook, they are a perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking. Breaks apart in quarter sections extending its usage for multiple fires.
- Made in the USA Fuel source when hiking, camping or in the outdoors
- Heat source during cold weather
- Dry, easy-to-burn fuel when it’s windy, rainy or snowy
- Can be stored indefinitely
- 1” tall x 4” diameter (3.5 oz)